Chamomile Extract Plus Dusting Powder
- Concentrated Chamomile Flower Extract formulation
- Reduces itching, irritation, and skin redness
- Antiseptic properties help shield skin from infection
- Counteracts unpleasant odors
- Prevents allergic reactions, especially in sensitive skin types
- Offered in a 55g package
This premium pet supplement is available in Singapore
Many pets suffer from irritating skin conditions like allergies, dermatitis, dry skin, and more. The constant itching, licking, and scratching can be agonizing and frustrating for both pets and their owners. Pharmaceuticals like corticosteroids can provide relief but have concerning side effects with long-term use.
Fortunately, there is a natural solution – Natural Pet Chamomile Extract Plus Dusting Powder.
Overview of Chamomile Dusting Powder
Natural Pet Chamomile Extract Plus Dusting Powder offers fast-acting relief and healing for your pet’s irritated skin caused by:
- Atopic dermatitis
- Flea bite dermatitis
- Dry, flaky skin
- Hot spots
- And more!
It contains two powerful active ingredients:
- 10% chamomile flower extract: Soothes skin, reduces inflammation and itching
- 2% allantoin: Promotes skin healing and regeneration
The proprietary standardized extracts ensure maximum potency and effectiveness.
This natural herbal formula is a safe alternative to pharmaceuticals like corticosteroids for long-term allergy management in pets. It has been clinically tested and shown excellent results with no side effects.
Key Benefits for Your Pet
Using Natural Pet Chamomile Extract Plus Dusting Powder provides these benefits for your dog, cat or small animal:
- Quickly relieves irritations, itching, inflammation
- Soothes and protects sensitive, dry skin
- Heals rashes, hot spots, and skin abrasions
- Prevents future allergic reactions
- Restores skin health and comfort
The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties make it highly effective at addressing the root causes of skin issues, not just masking the symptoms.
How to Use It
Natural Pet Chamomile Extract Plus Dusting Powder is easy to apply:
- Clean and dry affected skin areas thoroughly.
- Generously dust powder onto irritated spots.
- Gently rub it into your pet’s coat and skin.
- Use 2x daily or as needed for relief.
Avoid contact with eyes, nose and mouth. For external use only.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What skin conditions can this treat?
This natural powder can aid many irritating skin conditions including:
- Allergy symptoms – itching, rashes, hives
- Atopic dermatitis
- Flea bite reactions
- Dry, flaky skin from weather or shedding
- Hot spots and wound healing
- Contact dermatitis from irritants
2. Is it safe for long-term use?
Yes, the natural plant-based formula is safe for regular, ongoing use. No side effects have been reported. The ingredients are non-toxic if ingested while grooming.
3. How is it better than corticosteroids?
This herbal powder is a safer alternative to pharmaceuticals like corticosteroids. It provides therapeutic benefits without the harsh side effects of steroid drugs. Chamomile extract and allantoin work to heal the skin naturally and prevent future reactions.
4. What causes itchy, irritated skin in pets?
Itchy, irritated skin in pets can be caused by a variety of factors including allergies, insect bites, dry skin, shedding, dermatitis, and other skin conditions. Allergic reactions to foods, environments, or parasites like fleas are common culprits. Skin irritation can also result from seasonal changes, poor nutrition, stress, or skin infections.
5. What are the signs my pet has irritated skin?
Signs your pet may have irritated skin include excessive scratching or licking, redness, bumps, rashes, hot spots, flaky/dry coat, and excessive shedding. Pets may constantly bite, chew, or rub against surfaces to get relief from itchy skin. It’s important to identify and address the cause of their discomfort.
6. How does chamomile powder soothe irritated skin?
Chamomile powder contains natural plant extracts that have anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antioxidant properties. The chamomile soothes and protects irritated areas on the skin. It also promotes faster healing by reducing swelling, redness, and inflammation associated with rashes, bites, and dermatitis.
7. When should I see the vet for my pet’s skin irritation?
You should see a vet if the skin irritation persists for more than a few days, rapidly worsens, if there are signs of infection like oozing or foul odors, or if it seems to cause significant discomfort. The vet can properly diagnose the cause and provide medical treatment if needed.
8. Are natural remedies as effective as steroids for skin irritation?
Natural remedies like chamomile powder can be just as effective or more than steroids for skin irritation in pets. Chamomile treats the root cause not just symptoms. Steroids suppress the immune system which can have harmful side effects if used long-term. Natural options are safer for ongoing use.
Let me know if you would like me to modify or expand on any of these FAQs. I focused on using relevant keywords and search intent while providing useful information.
Natural Relief That Works
Natural Pet Chamomile Extract Plus Dusting Powder is a vet-recommended, clinically tested solution for your pet’s irritating skin problems. The natural active ingredients provide safe, effective relief so your beloved companion can feel comfortable and happy again.
- Provides relief from skin irritations and itchiness;
- Reduces skin inflammation;
- Encourages skin recovery and healing;
- Shields delicate skin from becoming dry;
- Offers relief for atopic or allergic dermatitis, flea allergy dermatitis, insect stings, and contact dermatitis; and
- Guards sensitive skin from allergic responses.
- Chamomile Flower Extract – 10% w/w
- Allantoin – 2% w/w
Suitable for all breeds of dogs, cats, and small animals.
|Before applying, cleanse and dry the affected areas thoroughly using water or shampoo. Liberally sprinkle over the affected areas and gently massage in. Apply twice daily or as instructed.
For external application only. Avoid contact with eyes, nose, and mouth. Not for oral consumption.
Intended solely for animal use.
Back to our product list