Natural Pet Bio-3 Pre & Pro Powder
- 3 patented probiotics from Japan and 6 soluble fibres (prebiotics)
- Restore and maintain a healthy digestive system
- Increase the absorption of essential nutrients
- Support optimal intestinal functions
- Enhance body’s natural immune system
- Protect against infections
- Size : 2g / 30 Sachets
This premium pet supplement is available in Singapore
This name as the best probiotic for dog synbiotic formula of probiotics and prebiotics. It helps to ensure the intestinal microflora are well healthy. The internal balance of gastrointestinal tract of your pets influence their overall health. Maintaining a healthy digestive system and a strong immune system are crucial to your pet’s general well being and long-term health.
This probiotic for dog with symbiotic combination of these 3 patented live and active bacteria has a synergistic effect on the growth of the live bacteria as well as the natural microflora. These 3 strains of live bacteria proliferate actively throughout the intestinal tract through symbiosis. Which enhances their growth by about 20 times faster than when they are alone.
This probiotic for dog supplement is perfect to deliver live and active bacteria into your pet’s digestive system. Which is not found in their daily diet. It also provides the dietary substances (prebiotics) which are the preferred food source for a selected group of microflora living in the gut to thrive in numbers that benefits your pet’s health. Prebiotics beneficial bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract, short-chain fatty acids (SCFA). SCFA’s have many health benefits.
Best Probiotic for dog
Dogs need probiotics too!
Dogs have a microbiome just like humans do and when it’s out of balance. They can experience symptoms such as diarrhea, vomiting and skin rashes. Probiotics are a great way to help keep the gut healthy and restore balance. If your dog is suffering from diarrhea, the best thing to do is consult a vet and have them prescribe antibiotics. But it might be a good idea to try adding probiotics first.
Probiotic for dog are a type of beneficial bacteria that can be found in certain foods and supplements. They are using to improve the balance of good and bad bacteria in the gut, which can help with digestion.
Some dogs is benefit from probiotics too. The most common use for probiotics for dogs is to help them recover from diarrhea or an upset stomach. Probiotics can also be using to treat yeast infections and other intestinal problems.
Probiotic for dog are not a cure-all for every dog’s digestive problems, but they may be worth a try if your dog has been suffering from diarrhea, vomiting, or other symptoms of an upset stomach.
- Restore and maintain a healthy digestive system due to food intolerance, stress, illnesses or medications (e.g. antibiotics);
- Stimulate digestion for better absorption of essential nutrients;
- Increase the absorption of essential minerals (e.g. Calcium);
- Promote the growth of natural microflora (e.g. Bifidobacteria and Lactobacillus);
- Inhibit the growth of harmful microorganisms and protect against infections;
- Support optimal intestinal functions;
- Relieve of digestive discomforts (e.g. constipation, irritable bowel syndrome) and decrease the duration of diarrhoea;
- Enhance body’s natural immune system;
- Reduce blood lipid and cholesterol levels;
- Reduce the risk of colon cancer;
- Support the control of glucose;
- Reduce faecal odour.
- Probiotics (Enterococcus faecium T-110, Clostridium butyricum TO-A and Bacillus mesentericus TO-A) 1.2 Billion CFU
Soluble Fibres Prebiotics (Prebiotics-Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS), Inulin, Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Acacia Polysaccharides, Pine Fibre and Wheat Dextrin) 1400mg
- Vegetable Flavour
- Silicon Dioxide
- Magnesium Stearate
Suitable for all breeds of dog, cat and small animal. It is suitable for puppies, kittens and senior pets. The recommended dose below is calculated based on weight:
|Below 5kg||⅓ sachet|
|5 to 10kg||½ sachet|
|10 to 20kg||1 sachet|
|Above 20kg||2 sachets|
It can be mixed or sprinkled on top of your pet’s favourite food. For dry food, sprinkle with some water. It can also be mixed with water, juices or milk. Do not mix with hot food, hot water or warm milk.
This supplement can be used on a long-term basis to promote a healthy digestive system and a strong immune system. It may help to reduce tear stains, eliminate smelly stools and stop your pets from eating faeces (corprophagia).
This supplement offers many benefits to your pets and helps them to improve their health and other associated health problems.
Back to our product list